October 12, 2020
GROUPON FAQ'S AND HELP
- Q: I have more than one Groupon to use. Can I redeem them all together to save on shipping?
- A: Unfortunately, the website will only recognize one coupon code per order so if you have multiple vouchers, you'll need to redeem them on at a time and place one order per voucher code.
- Q: I've placed multiple orders with multiple Groupon codes- is there any way shipping can be combined?
- A: Yes. We get started with designing your custom products, typically the same day they are ordered. If you place your orders all at the same time, on the same day, we will combine shipping and can reimburse some of your shipping fees. Please email our customer service team your ROCC order numbers with your shipping reimbursement request to: email@example.com and we can combine those for shipping, as long as they can all be shipped to the same address.
- Q:My voucher expired. Can I still use it?
- A:Yes. Your voucher will always be good for the value you paid for it, even after the promotional voucher has expired.
- Q:I'm not sure how to redeem my voucher. Can someone help me?
- A: Absolutely. There are instructions on the voucher itself when you click "View Voucher" in Groupon, and we have videos here that may help. Our customer service team is also ready and willing to help with any specific questions/issues you may need. Please email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.